TexaClear® Allergy Relief Tablets
TexaClear® Allergy Relief Tablets bring fast, effective relief to mild and severe allergy symptoms TexaClear’s powerful, clear, multi-symptom liquid formula relieves sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes and allergy cough. TexaClear® Allergy Relief tablets bring quick, convenient, long-lasting relief and lasts up to eight hours.
Chlophedianol HCI 25 mg .........
Pyrilamine Maleate 50 mg .........
- Do not take more than 4 tablets in any 24-hour period.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
|adults and children 12 years of age and over:||take 1 tablet every 6-8 hours|
|children under 12 years of age:||do not use|
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
Do not exceed recommmended dosage.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- do not use more than directed
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizes may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days, tends to recur, or are accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- tamper evident: Do not use if foil seal under cap is broken or missing.
- read all product information before using
- store at 68° to 86°F (20° to 30°C).
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
Questions or comments?
Call 1-888-535-0305 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST