TexaClear® Congestion & Pain Sinus Relief
TexaClear® Congestion & Pain Sinus Relief formula alleviates the pain associated with sinus pressure and headache, while opening up nasal passages and relieving congestion. This TexaClear® formula contains a dual-action liquid anti-inflammatory pain reliever that works fast to reduce sinus pain when it feels at its worst.
Choline Salicylate (NSAID)* 870 mg .........
Guaifenesin 200 mg .........
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg .........
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever / fever reducer
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- use enclosed dose cup
- keep dosage cup with product
- TBSP = tablespoon, mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years of age and over:||30 mL (2 TBSP) every 4 hours.|
|children under 12 years of age:||do not use.|
temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to common cold, hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- temporarily reduces fever
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Salicylates (NSAIDs) may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: • hives • rash • shock • skin reddening • facial swelling • asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to salicylates (including aspirin) or any other pain reliever/ fever reducer.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- in children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn or if you have ulcers or bleeding problems
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, diabetes or thyroid disease
- you have a cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- you have difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- you have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- you have asthma
- you have a sodium restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug for anticoagulation (thinning the blood) diabetes, gout, or arthritis.
- under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
- taking a diuretic
When using this product do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- you experience any of the following signs of: • stomach bleeding • feel faint • vomit blood • have bloody or black stools • have stomach pain that does not get better
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use salicylates (NSAIDs) during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- each 30 mL (2 TBSP) contains: Sodium 25 mg.
- tamper evident: Do not use if foil seal under cap is broken or missing.
- read all product information before using
- store at 68° to 86°F (20° to 30°C).
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
Questions or comments?
Call 1-888-535-0305 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST