TexaClear® Kids Nighttime Cold Relief
TexaClear® Kids Nighttime Cold Relief soothes common cold symptoms without using acetaminophen. This nighttime formula contains no dyes, gluten, sugar or alcohol; just simple, fast-acting relief for your child to get the rest they need. For Kids Ages 6+
Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg .........
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg .........
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Use enclosed dose cup.
- Keep dosage cup with product
- TBSP = tablespoon, mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years of age and over:||60 mL (4 TBSP) every 4 hours|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age:||30 mL (2 TBSP) every 4 hours|
|children under 6 years of age:||do not use|
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- nasal congestion
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not exceed recommmended dosage.
Do not use this product
- to sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- in children under 6 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, or diabetes
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizes may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days, tends to recur, or are accompanied by a fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- each 30 mL (2 TBSP) contains: Sodium 24 mg.
- tamper evident: Do not use if foil seal under cap is broken or missing.
- read all product information before using
- store at 68° to 86°F (20° to 30°C).
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
Questions or comments?
Call 1-888-535-0305 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST